every1 is looking for an Organic and Paid Search Specialist. Someone with a proven track record of delivering value and results who can do the same for our growing list of clients. You will take ownership of our SEO & PPC offering here at every1. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about algorithms and analytics and is looking for the next step of their career in search.
A successful candidate will have at least 3 years of experience working in paid search and organic search. We need someone with the know-how and flexibility who can show us exactly how instrumental they have been on previous projects.
- Proficient with Google Ads, Bing Ads, remarketing, display etc.
- Proficient managing PPC campaigns across both Google and Bing platforms
- Proficient using Google Analytics for analysis and reporting
- Experience in using Google Tag Manager and other tracking tools
- Familiarity with relevant tools such as:
- Data Studio
- Screaming Frog
- Perform client audits including
- Technical analysis
- Link profiles
- Hands-on SEO implementation
- Developing robust SEO strategies for a range of clients
- Translating the work completed into measurable results
- Working closely with the development team for website builds
- Client account management and liaison
- Contributing to pitches and proposals to win new business
- Communicate well with clients
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of the wider team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets etc.)
- Keep yourself, and the rest of the team, up to date with industry trends and developments. We want to be at the top of our game!
Brownie Points For:
- Previous e-Commerce experience
- Past experience in the retail, professional services, healthcare and corporate sectors – and more
What You’ll Do..
- Paid search advertising (e.g. PPC account creation and management)
- Conversion rate enhancement (working with designers & programmers to improve conversion rates on websites)
- Creating and implementing effective search strategies (SEO), including:
- Technical SEO
- Keyword research
- On-page optimisation
- Internal link management
- Backlink building
- Analysis and reporting (e.g. traffic, competitor, brand and ROI analysis and reporting)
- Providing support to the wider marketing team
Does this sound like you?
If you’re smart, friendly, hard working and looking for a fresh start, you’ll fit right in. To apply please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with ‘Search Specialist’ in the subject line.
Sorry, no recruitment agencies.