Content marketing should drive a response from your audience. Whether this is contacting your business, downloading an asset or learning enough about a product to convince your customers to buy. Effective content marketing creates a digital presence for a business which builds the brand’s online authority and position as a thought leader in the sector or market concerned.
And that’s not all! Content marketing can also be hugely beneficial to SEO, allowing you to improve your ability to rank for key terms and increase your profile in your chosen business sector.
From qualified journalists to scriptwriters, every1 offers access to a range of skills and abilities, enabling us to produce content that delivers the best results and most impact.
What content marketing involves…
Effective on-page content will accentuate your brand’s tone of voice and help you to better engage with your target audience, building trust and positioning your business as an authority. Through market research and a clear strategy, we produce content to help improve SEO effectiveness, drive conversions, highlight products or services and add value to a website.
Our on-page services include:
- Blog posts – Pieces which add to a site’s authority and answer search queries – questions that a user might type into Google – while engaging with audiences and customers based on their needs
- Guides – Longer posts which go into additional detail and act as more in-depth and authoritative pieces that can reflect your knowledge and expertise
- FAQs – These are smaller snapshots of information which can quickly help answer common search, brand, or industry-related questions that a user might have
- Webpages – From an impactful homepage to landing pages for your services, we can refine existing copy or create new pages for a website, written with strong brand and SEO focus to maximise effectiveness
- Product descriptions – Designed to help customers understand and visualise using your products and services to help maximise their sales effectiveness
- Category descriptions – Content that highlights the features and benefits of a group of products or services to help drive conversions and sales
Off-page content involves preparing content for other influencer or blogger websites. From guest posts to interactive tools and research pieces, these are designed to help position your brand as an authority. They also help generate links and coverage while improving your search rankings for desirable terms and search queries.
We also carry out larger, more involved projects and campaigns based around a central theme which aim to promote a brand, drive on-page content and increase social engagement. These larger assets let us produce pieces that have much broader scope for engagement, allowing us to gain additional traction and exposure for your business. These include news and PR, copywriting, and scriptwriting.
News & PR
Journalistic experience can be invaluable when creating press releases, news and PR pieces, helping you to build brand awareness, elevate the profile of your brand within the media and generate interest in your work, skills and services. We draw on a wealth of journalistic and PR experience to help give your brand the attention it deserves.
Helping customers quickly understand and get to the heart of your business and services is crucial to building awareness of your brand and engaging the right audiences. Our skills and experience in branding, positioning and advertising copy, across digital and print, can help you to create a clear impression of what your business is all about.
Animation, video projects and voice-overs are fantastic ways to get information across in a dynamic and engaging way. Our scriptwriting services help to tell stories, inform audiences and create dialogue which can engage an audience and help bring animation and film projects to life.
Our studio, based in Preston, Lancashire, is home to our multi-skilled team who combine captivating content with commercial prowess. The content marketing team are experienced in creating a broad range of content for a multitude of different sectors, from home furnishings and workwear to technology and healthcare. This is shared through multiple delivery methods, from email, social posts, on-page and off-page content to larger integrated campaigns.
Combining a deep understanding of your SEO requirements and a keen eye for audience, the content we produce is highly targeted to maximise reach and relevance. In doing this, we’ll connect your brand with the right audience – whether that’s customers or other businesses – to raise your profile, build your rankings, give you the results you desire and deliver commercial success.