We’re on the lookout for a Technical SEO Manager to take ownership of our SEO offering here at every1. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about algorithms and analytics and is looking for the next step of their career in search.
every1 is an integrated marketing agency working with an interesting and diverse range of clients in the UK and overseas, which include engineering, gaming, entertainment, finance, and healthcare sectors. We’re a busy, bustling agency and need someone who’s full of ideas and initiative.
With that in mind, you’ll need to have experience of working across a broad range of industries, and be comfortable hands-on technically.
Your responsibilities at every1
- Perform client audits including
- Link profiles
- Hands-on SEO implementation
- Competitor and market analysis
- Developing robust SEO strategies for a range of clients
- Monthly and quarterly in-depth reporting
- Translating the work completed into measurable results
- Working closely with the development team for website builds
- Client account management and liaison
- Contributing to pitches and proposals to win new business
- Keep yourself, and the rest of the team, up to date with industry trends and developments. We want to be at the top of our game!
What we need from you
- In-depth experience in SEO and hands-on experience of delivering great results through strategic campaigns
- Passionate about everything SEO
- Technically and analytically minded
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of SEO, including:
- Google Analytics/ Search Console/ Tag Manager/ Data Studio
- Local SEO
- International SEO
- Schema implementation
- SERP Optimisation
- Ahrefs/ SEMRush/ SEO PowerSuite
- Content Writing/ Optimisation
- Site Speed Optimisation
- Keyword research
- Experience working with a variety of CMS’, such as WordPress and Magento
- Commercially minded
- Personable and able to communicate effectively with clients / colleagues
- Strong understanding of HTML / CSS
Desirable, but not essential
- Knowledge / understanding of PPC
- Knowledge / understanding of digital PR / outreach
- Knowledge / understanding of other coding languages
- Knowledge / understanding of Apache / NGINX Server Optimisation
Why you’ll love working at every1
Aside from the great clients we work with, there are lots of reasons why every1 is a great place to work.
- Range of talented (and hilarious) people to work with, in an extremely cool office environment (currently remote working)
- Lots of social outings, including summer parties, Christmas get togethers, and breakfast meetups
- Career development is always on offer, as we want to hire ambitious go-getters, looking to not only develop their own career, but also add to agency development
- Flexible working hours and a very relaxed dress code
Interview process and how to apply
If you think this sounds like a bit of you, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected], with ‘Technical SEO Manager’ in the subject line.
If we like what we see, you’ll be invited for an initial interview (via Zoom or Google Hangouts). If successful, we’ll then set you an SEO task, such as a website audit, to complete for your second interview. A decision will be made after that process is complete.
Sorry, no recruitment agencies.