We’re on the lookout for a PR Manager here at every1, to help deliver our PR campaigns across our range of clients.
every1 is an integrated marketing agency, with a variety of clients, based in the UK and beyond. Some of clients have included Hippo Motor Group, Cube Desserts, and Peter Jackson the Jeweller.
Although small, we’re a busy, bustling agency, which means we need a PR Manager who can match that energy and help promote our clients effectively.
With that in mind, you’ll need to have PR experience across a broad range of industries – or extensive in-house experience, with a proven track record of gaining coverage.
Your responsibilities at every1
- Responsible for creating PR strategies for multiple clients, across a range of industries
- Responsible for implementing PR campaigns
- Write pitches and press releases to send to journalists and publications
- Analysing data and trends to create exciting and engaging stories
- Pitching to journalists and publications
- Managing PR relationships, such as journalists
- Client account management and liaison
- Monthly and / or quarterly reporting
- Contributing to pitches and proposals to win new business
- Keep yourself, and the rest of the team, up to date with industry trends and developments. We want to be at the top of our game!
What we need from you
- Proven track record of gaining coverage for clients / in-house
- Experience in digital PR, building backlinks and creating digital campaigns
- Experience managing and communicating with clients
- Experience working and communicating with influencers
- Experience in writing pitches / press releases
- Knowledge of SEO
- Commercially minded
- Personable and able to communicate effectively with clients / colleagues
- Self-starter who uses their initiative to develop great ideas for clients – and ourselves!
Desirable, but not essential
- Knowledge / understanding of social media management
- Good understanding of SEO
Why you’ll love working at every1
Aside from the great clients we work with, there are lots of reasons why every1 is a great place to work.
- Range of talented (and hilarious) people to work with, in an extremely cool office environment (currently remote working)
- Lots of social outings, including summer parties, Christmas get togethers, and breakfast meetups
- Career development is always on offer, as we want to hire ambitious go-getters, looking to not only develop their own career, but also add to agency development
- Flexible working hours and a very relaxed dress code
Interview process and how to apply
If you think this sounds like a bit of you, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected], with ‘PR Manager’ in the subject line.
If we like what we see, you’ll be invited for an initial interview (via Zoom or Google Hangouts). If successful, we’ll then set you a PR task, such as writing a press release or creating a pitch, to complete for your second interview. A decision will be made after that process is complete.
Sorry, no recruitment agencies.