every1 has an opportunity for a passionate, experienced and talented front end developer to join our team and be part of an expanding, award winning North West agency.
The successful candidate should have a solid 2/3 years commercial experience, working agency side or as part of an in-house team and be able to present projects you’ve delivered and your specific involvement.
- Understand the commercial value of projects and the importance of ROI for customers.
- Have experience of working in a project team and delivery of self managed individual projects.
- Used to working on multiple projects to set times and budgets.
- Love the industry you work in and be passionate about new techniques and ways of working.
- Know WordPress inside out including theming and plugins.
- Be able to write valid, efficient, commented code ( PHP / HTML ).
- Solid knowledge of Creative Cloud Apps.
- Version control using Git and Gulp, NPM, Yarn, composer etc.
- Generic understanding of API integration.
- Experience of HTML Email development.
- Knowledge of basic SEO and security fundamentals.
Brownie points for:
- Knowledge of Vue.js.
- Magento experience.
- Previously written and published a WordPress plugin.
- WordPress development using Timber.
What you’ll do ..
- Build web solutions that provide exceptional user experience and that you can be proud of.
- Play your part to improve studio workflow and processes.
- Speak directly with clients and external IT teams.
- Be friendly, outgoing and contribute ideas to our studio culture.
- Test yours and others code for functionality and browser compatibility.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to continually optimise sites to meet client agreed objectives.
Does the above sound like you?
If you’re smart, friendly, hard working and looking for a fresh start, you’ll fit right in. To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Front End Developer’ in the subject line.
Sorry, no recruitment agencies.