We’re on the lookout for a Digital PR Manager here at every1, to help shape and drive our digital PR strategies.
So why would you want to work with us? every1 is an integrated marketing agency, with a range of clients, both national and international. Some of clients have included Hippo Motor Group, Cube Desserts, and Peter Jackson the Jeweller.
We’re a busy, bustling agency – so we need someone who can match that energy and bring a plethora of great ideas.
With that in mind, you’ll need to have digital PR experience across a broad range of sectors – or extensive in-house experience, with a proven track record of gaining coverage and links.
Your responsibilities at every1
- Responsible for creating digital PR strategies for multiple clients, across a range of industries
- Responsible for implementing digital PR campaigns, including social media competitions and surveys etc.
- Analysing data and trends to create exciting and engaging stories
- Pitching to journalists and online publications
- Managing PR relationships, such as influencers, online publications, and journalists
- Monthly and / or quarterly reporting
- Client account management and liaison
- Contributing to pitches and proposals to win new business
- Keep yourself, and the rest of the team, up to date with industry insights and developments. We want to be at the top of our game!
What we need from you
- Proven track record of gaining coverage and links for clients / in-house
- Experience managing and communicating with clients
- Experience working and communicating with influencers
- Experience in writing pitches / press releases
- Knowledge of SEO
- Commercially minded
- Personable and able to communicate effectively with clients / colleagues
- Full to the brim of ideas!
Desirable, but not essential
- Knowledge / understanding of social media management
- Traditional PR skills
- Content delivery
Why you’ll love working at every1
Aside from the great clients we work with, there are lots of reasons why every1 is a great place to work.
- Range of talented (and hilarious) people to work with, in an extremely cool office environment (currently remote working)
- Lots of social outings, including summer parties, Christmas get togethers, and breakfast meetups
- Career development is always on offer, as we want to hire ambitious go-getters, looking to not only develop their own career, but also add to agency development
- Flexible working hours and a very relaxed dress code
Interview process and how to apply
If you think this sounds like a bit of you, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected], with ‘Digital PR Manager’ in the subject line.
If we like what we see, you’ll be invited for an initial interview (via Zoom or Google Hangouts). If successful, we’ll then set you a digital PR task to complete for your second interview. A decision will be made after that process is complete.
Sorry, no recruitment agencies.