Our campaigns run across a variety of channels. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help ensure everything from digital PR and PPC through to email marketing, CRO and paid social media stay on track and running smoothly.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, with a minimum of 2 years experience within a marketing environment.
- Experience working across multiple brands simultaneously
- Able to show real life examples of highly creative campaigns that you have delivered
- Highly organised
- Strong communicator
- Confident in a client facing role
- Willingness to learn and develop your knowledge of new business sectors and the digital landscape
- Analyse and report on digital campaign activity
- Update and maintain client websites, Adwords accounts, email campaigns and social media profiles (via CMS, HootSuite, AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Campaign Monitor etc)
- Plan content and campaigns with military precision to ensure that the best possible results are achieved
- Deliver organic and paid campaigns from start to finish – be able to analyse results and produce recommendations for clients
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and changes within the digital marketing arena that may affect clients
- Research influencers and understand how to engage with these for the benefit of the brand
- Brief the internal studio to deliver graphics / creative that support planned campaigns
- Ensure that client websites and social media profiles are a showcase of best practice, fully utilising the platforms that are most relevant to them and their audiences to drive engagement
Brownie Points For
- Experience in the retail, professional services, healthcare and corporate sectors
What You’ll Do..
You will play a crucial role within the agency’s successful marketing team, contributing to campaigns for every1’s growing portfolio of clients across the retail, professional services, Healthcare and corporate sectors.
Develop and contribute to campaigns using a variety of platforms, including:
- Google Analytics
- Campaign Monitor
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Adwords
- Bing Ads
Does this sound like you?
If you’re smart, friendly, hard working and looking for a fresh start, you’ll fit right in. To apply please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with ‘Digital Marketing Executive’ in the subject line.
Sorry, no recruitment agencies.