We’re on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Manager here at every1, to help shape and implement our digital marketing strategies for a range of different clients.
So why would you want to work with us? every1 is an integrated marketing agency, with both national and international clients. These have included Hippo Motor Group, Cube Desserts, and Peter Jackson the Jeweller.
We’re a busy, bustling agency – so we need someone who can match that energy and bring a plethora of great ideas. We’re currently fully remote as well, so are open to applications from across the UK.
With that in mind, you’ll need to have digital marketing experience across a broad range of sectors – or extensive in-house experience, with a proven track record of building campaigns and generating results.
Your responsibilities at every1
- Responsible for creating digital marketing strategies for multiple clients, across a range of industries
- Responsible for implementing digital marketing campaigns, including managing PPC campaigns, SEO, content marketing, social media advertising, email marketing – and everything in between!
- Analysing data and trends to ensure our strategies are on track
- Monthly and / or quarterly reporting
- Client account management and liaison
- Contributing to pitches and proposals to win new business
- Keep yourself, and the rest of the team, up to date with industry insights and developments. We want to be at the top of our game!
What we need from you
- Proven track record of generating results for clients / in-house
- Experience managing and communicating with clients
- Experience in implementing SEO strategies
- Experience in managing PPC campaigns (both Google & Bing)
- Experience in all elements of digital marketing, including social media management and advertising, email marketing, content marketing etc.
- Experience in using data to drive decision making – analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in various digital marketing software, including Google Analytics, Data Studio, Ahrefs, Hootsuite etc.
- Attention to detail
- Commercially minded
- Personable and able to communicate effectively with clients / colleagues
- Full to the brim of ideas!
Desirable, but not essential
- Knowledge / understanding of digital PR and influencer marketing
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Content delivery
Why you’ll love working at every1
Aside from the great clients we work with, there are lots of reasons why every1 is a great place to work.
- Range of talented (and hilarious) people to work with
- Lots of social outings, including summer parties, Christmas get togethers, monthly agency days, and activities, like paddle boarding and charity events – all arranged by our dedicated ‘Social Squad’
- An optional monthly lottery called ‘everywon’
- Career development is always on offer, as we want to hire ambitious go-getters, looking to not only develop their own career, but also add to agency development
- We have a resident personal development coach, so you can gain access to coaching when you feel you need it
- Open and trusting environment (no blame culture!)
- Got a new idea? We’re always open to new initiatives and business opportunities and we’ll support you as much as we can
- Flexible working hours – ideal for childcare needs and fitting around your life
- Remote working
- Salary bracket, dependent on experience: £28K – £35K
Interview process and how to apply
If you think this sounds like a bit of you, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected], with ‘Digital Marketing Manager’ in the subject line.
If we like what we see, you’ll be invited for an initial interview (via Zoom or Google Meet). If successful, we’ll then set you a digital marketing task to complete for your second interview. A decision will be made after that process is complete.
Sorry, no recruitment agencies