As a digital marketing agency, we pride ourselves on working hard to deliver client success, satisfaction, and loyalty. To help us achieve this, we are looking for a confident, creative and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive with a passion for all elements of digital marketing.
As an every1 Digital Marketing Executive, your main duty will be to support channel specialists in planning and delivering digital marketing strategies to help our clients achieve their marketing goals.
Our agency is made up of a dynamic group of digital experts covering paid search, SEO, social media marketing, digital PR and content. Your role will be multi disciplined, touching each of these services with delivery and performance at the forefront. No two days will be the same, as you work on a range of creative digital campaigns, lead generation and sales activity projects across our client portfolio.
Head of strategy
- Working with the Digital PR team to develop; strategies, creative campaign ideas and outreach content to gain coverage and links.
- Work with the Digital Account Manager to ensure all client needs are met and all projects are completed on time and to budget.
- Support with client email campaigns – set up, distribute, monitor and analyse B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns for a range of clients across a range of industries .
- Use Google Analytics to analyse and report on key digital marketing campaigns for each client.
- Help to monitor brand mentions across the web – and respond to any customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure client KPIs are met across all digital marketing activity.
- Liaise with the in-house designers to create online and offline marketing material for a range of clients.
- Work with the Content Manager to help distribute brand and client information and news across the web.
- Manage social channel content strategies to meet agency goals and client brand communications.
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology and channels.
- Be a key member of the new business team, supporting the team to deliver winning pitches.
- Min 1 years of working experience as a Digital Marketing Executive.
- A good working knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques – SEO, PPC, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing however further training will be provided.
- Knowledge of WordPress.
- Experience with Google Ads campaigns.
- An understanding and knowledge of social media platforms.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- A team player.
- Highly organised with good time-management skills, a self motivator.
- Attention to detail.
- Confident in contributing to client presentations and performance reports.
Does this sound like you?
If you’re smart, friendly, hard working and looking for a fresh start, you’ll fit right in. To apply please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with ‘Digital Marketing Executive’ in the subject line.
Sorry, no recruitment agencies.