As a digital marketing agency we pride ourselves on working hard to deliver client success, satisfaction, and loyalty. To help us achieve this, we are looking for an experienced and self-driven Digital Account Manager with a passion for client services to join our marketing team!
As an every1 Digital Account Manager, your main duty will be to develop and manage digital marketing strategies with our clients, and help them achieve their digital marketing goals. Some of our key client goals include; increasing and improving their brands online presence and engagement levels, driving leads and enquiries, and generating ecommerce sales.
Our agency is made up of a dynamic group of digital experts covering paid digital advertising, search and social media marketing, digital strategists, content & copywriters, designers, UX, developers, and digital project management. This role focuses on managing retained and project clients who engage with the paid digital, SEO, and social media content marketing side of our offering. However, experience working across a wide spectrum of digital marketing channels and customer experience touch points including branding and print is preferable.
Adding value to our clients business is critical to our success. An agile approach to delivering digital tools and services that deliver this value is an important part of the role.
- Be responsible for building long-term relationships with clients, taking them from prospects through to retainer clients.
- Work with clients to understand, investigate and determine their marketing goals.
- Plan and oversee digital strategies for our clients alongside the digital marketing channel experts and the Head of Strategy.
- Be aware of the digital marketing team members tasks to meet the client goals, ensuring timely actions and effective performance reporting.
- Review and analyse the effectiveness of digital campaigns with the wider team, always looking for more opportunities to add value for our clients and deliver ROI.
- Manage regular client contact with regular status updates, monthly meetings ensuring clients are up to date with work completed.
- Develop cost proposals and scope of work document for client approval.
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology and channels.
- Be a key member of the new business team, supporting the team to deliver winning pitches.
- Min 2 years of working experience as a Digital Account Manager
- Experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience with Google Ads campaigns
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Creative, critical thinker with great problem-solving skills
- A team player
- Good time-management skills
- Attention to detail and an eye for impactful creative
- Confident presenting and written skills for client reports, tenders and pitches
- Commercially aware
Does this sound like you?
If you’re smart, friendly, hard working and looking for a fresh start, you’ll fit right in. To apply please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with ‘Digital Account Manager’ in the subject line.
Sorry, no recruitment agencies.