every1 has an exciting opportunity for a passionate and experienced Creative Designer to join our team and be part of an expanding, award winning North West agency.
Our results and culture are paramount to what makes us every1. So we’re looking for a top notch creative who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, has a strong portfolio of work that makes us sit up and take notice, and is happy to present details about your specific involvement.
To be a really great designer at every1, you’ll need the following:
- Have at least 2/3 years commercial experience, working at an agency or in-house.
- Be a creative thinker who constantly aims to push the boundaries of design.
- Able to develop good commercial ideas that solve business problems.
- Show a passion for design that’s inherent, and which inspires and informs.
- Comfortable working across digital (web) and print (branding, campaigns etc).
- The foresight to put themselves in the shoes of the user.
- Excellent understanding of colour, layout, and typography with an obsessive eye for detail.
- Confidence in articulating your ideas and rationale.
- Competency in taking projects from brief to completion.
- Fluent in Adobe (Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator), Figma/Sketch (or similar).
- Have experience of working in a project team and delivery of self managed individual projects.
- Love the industry you work in and happy to discover new ways of working and developing your own skillsets.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects to set times and budgets.
- Want to produce awesome work and win awards.
- Be friendly, outgoing and contribute ideas to our studio culture.
Brownie points for:
- Motion/animation for branding and user interfaces.
- Illustration and 3d visualisation.
- An understanding/appreciation of front-end technologies (CSS).
What you’ll do …
- Build new and existing brands from concept to delivery across print and web.
- Create wireframes/prototypes and progress them into fully realised web designs.
- Craft UX and UI solutions from client documentation and brand guidelines.
- Develop marketing campaigns across print and web.
- Participate in creative brainstorms and client workshops.
- Collaborate with team members to gain feedback and validate ideas.
- Work with the Creative Director to deliver pitch concepts.
- Contribute to streamlining work-flow and processes.
- Impart your knowledge onto others and help evolve the company’s understanding of design.
Does the above sound like you?
If all this sounds familiar and you’re looking for a fresh start or new challenge, we’d love to hear from you. To apply please send your CV, covering letter and portfolio (PDF or link to website) to the following with ‘Creative Designer Position’ in the subject line – [email protected]
Sorry, no recruitment agencies.