As a digital marketing agency we believe great content sits at the heart of every service we deliver. Whether the aim is to attract, engage, inspire or inform, all of the content we produce needs to generate an action in its audience.
We are looking for a Content Lead who can bring to life a content strategy for our clients. In the role you will be responsible for managing the end to end content delivery. From the research and planning phases, through to overseeing, and delivering the content. We are looking for a self-motivated, creative thinker who is passionate about telling stories in innovative, engaging and inspiring ways. In this role you need to manage stakeholder expectations, delivering against their objectives. as well as having commercial awareness and an eye to ROI.
This is a new role in the agency perfect for someone who wants to play a big part in the growth of our agency content offering.
- To manage and drive content ideation sessions, helping the digital marketing team to map out creative campaigns based on detailed audience insights and customer search behaviour.
- Conduct thorough client content audits in order to address deficiencies and identify opportunities for growth and content improvements to drive traffic and brand engagement.
- You will be required to take the lead on the creation of tailored, high-quality content strategies, plans and written content for multiple channels – including print, web and digital marketing – across our client portfolio of B2B and B2C brands.
- You will be required to contribute to new business pitches, devising effective content strategies and presenting ideas to key stakeholders.
- To deliver marketing copy for email, digital advertising, search & social campaigns as well as developing content for various platforms; blogs, web, editorial, press releases.
- To support the outreach team in securing media coverage, by producing newsworthy and linkable content ideas and assets.
- Work effectively with internal creatives to generate visual content such as infographics, banner ads and social campaigns.
- Support the management of clients, and our internal, social platforms
- Write and edit all kinds of content; thought leadership, articles, blogs, white papers, infographics, Q&A’s and video scripts
- To manage a number of freelance writers and content professionals, from brief to delivery
- A creative person, full of insightful, engaging ideas
- Strong writing skills are a prerequisite
- A positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach
- Experience in working with or at least an understanding of SEO management tools, such as; SEO Monitor, Ahrefs, SE Cockpit, SEM Rush, Searchmetrics, Majestic, Copyscape and Moz.
- Have a passion for sharing stories
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team or under your own steam, to turn a good idea into an engaging piece of content.
- An understanding of the impact content has in the overall marketing activity and in supporting the growth of brands in digital and offline channels.
- The ability to get a grasp of topical business issues facing our clients and be able to turn these into relevant, interesting and market leading content.
Does this sound like you?
If you’re smart, friendly, hard working and looking for a fresh start, you’ll fit right in. To apply please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with ‘Content Manager’ in the subject line.
Sorry, no recruitment agencies.